Loading items. . .
- This campus is not afraid to speak up - great job on the campus climate survey!! Just a few more days, keep it going!April 21 at 1:00 p.m. • Diversity and Inclusion Twitter
- Shattering the Silences: Microaggressions: Overt to Covert-Visible to InvisibleApril 21 at 8:22 a.m. • Diversity BlogMicroagressions: Overt to Covert-Visible to Invisible Thursday, May 1, 2014 9:00am Carrington Hall 208 Presented by Lela Panagides, Director of People and Organization Capability at Microsoft. Ms. Panagides gives her time and talents to various non-profit and governmental organizations which …
- You guys rock!! We passed 3000 surveys!April 19 at 12:52 p.m. • 2 retweets • Diversity and Inclusion Twitter
- We just need 310 more people to take the climate survey to get to 3000!! Can you get us there?April 17 at 10:58 a.m. • 5 retweets • Diversity and Inclusion Twitter
- Only 8 days left to take the climate survey. Don't put it off any longer! Your input is important to this campus!April 17 at 8:56 a.m. • 1 retweet • Diversity and Inclusion Twitter
- This campus is rockin' the climate survey! Thank you!! Please take it if you haven't already. Check your email for the link.April 15 at 9:33 a.m. • 1 retweet • Diversity and Inclusion Twitter